Hello! I’m Nina Kandel.
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) in private practice for over 20 years.
I have a Master’s degree in Social Work from Adelphi University with a specialization in clinical Social Work in NYS for individuals, couples and groups. I am a CASAC, credentialed by OASAS (NYS Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services).
I am a relationship coach and psychotherapist for adolescents, adults, couples and families practicing in midtown Manhattan and Nassau County with advanced training in the field of addictions, treatment of anxiety, stress disorders and depression.
I process DWI assessments and DWI screenings for the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), attorneys, police departments and criminal courts in all of New York State with additional training in hypnotherapy,
I’m here to help you.
- Private Psychotherapy Practice for over 20 years
- Professional Relationship Coach
- EAP Consultant for DWI assessments, intakes, counseling and referrals with corporations, organizations, EAPs, unions and criminal justice.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
- Board Certified Diplomate (BCD)
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Academy of Clinical Social Workers (ACSW)
- CISM (Critical Incident Stress Management Debriefing) Training with PF Volkman & Associates and NYPD
Ask a question or book an appointment below with options to visit my Long Island office or Manhattan office for your convenience.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.